Monday, March 24, 2008

I need a smack on the head - UPDATED

You know what I wouldn't suggest doing during your stint of stuffing, addressing, and mailing out your wedding invitations? Forgetting to put a stamp on the return RSVP envelopes until AFTER you've sealed them. Yeah...

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE, my friends!!!!!

*sigh*

UPDATE:

I just realized that I typed "mailing out" in the above sentence, when I actually meant "sealing" the envelopes. Seriously, I need TWO smacks on the head!! The good news is that I realized my mistake before the invitations were actually sent out, and was able to open all the sealed envelopes and put stamps on those bad boys. I'm so glad I caught this so no one had the chance to open my invite and see that I didn't put a stamp on the return envelope. Alas, my dignity remains suspended on it's thin, dangling thread...for now, anyway. ;o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!!!!!! :-o

Anonymous said...

Noooo!! AmyD, that is brutal! Are you able to correct it easily?

Sigh.

One day you'll look back at this and laugh.

Right?

AmyD said...

Dawn: Oh YES! Boooo to me!! Haha!

Ms. M: I'm already laughing now. I mean, what am I going to do? I busted all the envelopes open last night and am going to re-stuff and address them again tonight. Seriously, I'm NOT cut out for this business, but I won't go down without a fight and a smart-ass comment about it all from time to time1 ;o)

zerodoll said...

ohhhhhhh! ouch.